We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our team to help us develop and build the best products to protect those that put themselves in harm’s way.
You’ll work on and own the planning, coordination of work, interaction with manufacturers and suppliers, operations, testing and other important tasks for the testing and launch of Company Six’s robotic products.
- 5-10 Years of experience working with managing complex electronic product development.
- Experience with the following;
- Organizing, leading, and managing product development projects.
- Designing timelines, milestones, and racking.
- Planning, leading and facilitating various team meetings including design, review, ongoing development, etc.
- Developing, tracking, and reporting on project schedule.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager has to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and consumers of the company’s products.
- Willing to build and lead the company’s key operations functions (e.g., customer service, fulfillment, etc.) as we finish development and launch our product.
- Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management.
- Reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and product production schedules to maintain product availability.
- Implementing effective risk management steps, working with engineering, manufacturing, and business teams to identify and mitigate risks.
- Facilitating problem solving on both a technical and project level.
- Helped develop and track Bill of Material (BOM) costs that drive financial decisions for the business.
- Helped develop scope of work, RFQ, and other info needed to select key manufacturers and suppliers.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
We’d be particularly delighted to hire someone with:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, with expertise in consumer electronics manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with project management tracking tools.
- Experience performing root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience in the public safety or consumer electronics market.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Experienced and demonstrated project management and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel 1-3 times per year.
Most importantly, we are looking for:
- People who care deeply about creating robots that help save lives.
- People who are team players and enjoy wearing many hats to achieve our goals.
- A commitment to being part of a thoughtful, ethical and inclusive workplace.
This position can be remote in the US or onsite at our beautiful Boulder Colorado office. While our headquarters is in Boulder, we have employees located in many locations throughout the world.
Compensation: The salary range for this role is $80,000 - $120,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Benefits: Company Six offers 100% paid medical plan (buy up plans also available), dental and vision insurance; short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, AD&D insurance, stock options, unlimited PTO, every other Friday off, ability to work remotely full time, and a cell phone reimbursement.
We encourage and welcome applicants with any and all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and competencies. All decisions regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge are based on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the business. We are an equal opportunity employer.